Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wow! Southerners....Look what you are missing!!

For those of you that live in the southern states, look at what you are missing. I finally gave in and turned our furnace on yesterday after walking into what felt like a refrigerator. Then upon arising this morning, was greeted outside with this "fabulous" sight!


This is the top of my car after Brent had warmed it up for me (about 20 minutes) The frost still on the top of the car looks like snow and ice.



This is Ricky's car....totally encased in sparkly frost. Beautiful, huh?
I just heard that we are supposed to have sleet, snow and rain today. Oh, yeah! I love driving in the stuff. (NOT) On a good note, though, we are supposed to have a heat wave and see record highs on Friday...Halloween.....60-65 degrees!

No comments :