Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ricky is in town! Surprise!!

Brent and I were the only ones that knew Ricky was coming home. (I told my Mom this week too, but don't think she remembered when). It didn't start out to be a surprise to everyone else, but Ricky asked us not to say anything to Ashley. I didn't realize that I had never said anything to Sara or Laurel either.

He got home yesterday afternoon after taking a Greyhound bus from Augusta. 22 hours later he arrived in Ft. Wayne. Ricky didn't realize that we were going to be at the station waiting for him. Gees, always drama. I got called in to work because of this Sara Palin thing in town and we got slammed with work. So Brent dropped me off and went to the bus station. I called him just before 1 o'clock and he said Ricky hadn't arrived yet and couldn't get him on his cell. So Brent came to get me and we went back. The station was CLOSED! Still couldn't reach Ricky on his cell. So we went to the library for a few and Brent got a call from Ricky. He was already at HOME! He had called a buddy and was going to surprise US! He didn't realize we were coming to get him.

Anyway, the first thing we did was break out our Wii. I just had to box Ricky because I am undefeated ~ even with the computer! I am the BOXING QUEEN! So Ricky challenged me.................and........................I AM STILL THE BOXING QUEEN! Of course no one took pictures of that. I am just too good! I did take pictures of Ricky and Brent playing tennis. And a video. It's so funny.

Then Brent ran Ricky over to Ashley's work to surprise her. As soon as he walked in (in civilian clothes), the girl at the counter (FYI...she's an estitician at The Surface...go see her, she will give an awesome facial! She needs the business!!) asked him if he's "the fiance"! Ashley had an idea, but didn't know for sure.

We've only seen him for a few minutes, he's got lots to do before reporting to Fort Drum the week after next. He's going to be busy, busy, busy!!!









No comments :