Monday, October 27, 2008

My Back Yard Again!!! I love it!!!

Wow! What a huge change from yesterday. Guess I posted my back yard video too soon. I just couldn't wait, though.





The trees have REALLY changed just since yesterday. Amazing.









This cool looking guy knows that I am sitting here at my kitchen table looking at him. It's so funny, I've seen other birds do this too, especially when I was sitting RIGHT THERE on the patio.....they put their backs to me. I guess they figure if they can't see me, I'm not there! How funny is that?








This little house finch was enjoying his dinner too.





I took a video of this guy eating, but, once again, I'm having problems posting it. Not sure what's up with that.



It was pretty cool. He didn't fly off until Brent opened the garage door when he got home. How that bird heard that is beyond me. He didn't hear me clanking on the window or Ringo or Silver slapping up against the blinds.






No comments :