Saturday, October 11, 2008

NBA comes to Ft. Wayne!

We got invited to attend the Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers game last night at the Coliseum with Scott and Kathy Foltz. Kathy got tickets through work and they were for the Suite! We've been in there one other time when we got to see a Mad Ants game. This was really fun and there were so many people. I also think we spotted Shaq there! Another guy said he heard that Shaq was supposed to be there, but I never saw him up close and never confirmed that he was really there. How cool would that have been.

Here we are in the suite. The view was great and we didn't have to go stand in line to get a drink or food....a waitress comes right into the suite. There's also a sink and a fridge and furniture like in a living room.

The Journal Gazette mascot paid us a visit too.


The stadium wasn't exactly full, but there were a whole lot of people there.




The cheerleaders put on several shows as did some local kids from area schools.


This picture was an accident, but I think it looks cool. I was taking a picture of Brent and whatever setting I had my camera on made the lights outside all squiggly like this.




No comments :