Tuesday, October 7, 2008

After School

I was fortunate enough to be going from my center to the other center today right about when Maddison was getting out of school. I had something I needed to give to Sara and caught them as they were going to pick her up. Her school is just down the road from my other center, so I stopped by.

I took this picture when I saw Sara with the crew they were taking home today. I just realized how excited Maddison was when she saw me. This is so adorable.


Mackenzee was full of it this afternoon too. Her mom said she was an angel all day. Sara, Mitchell and Mackenzee worked at the school (hearing or vision testing or something like that).
Sari!


Mitchell buckling in the girls' cousins, Kimmy and Buddy.

My visit was brief, but a much needed break from my VERY long day at work!

No comments :