Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

After the tea party on Saturday, the girls changed out of their dress clothes. They dressed themselves and Maddison did her own hair! They came down in socks and black shoes and Maddison even had a sweater on to start. The day was becoming very warm and tropic like.
I was in the kitchen cleaning up and could still keep an eye on the girls.

The water fun began when they used their water bottles and the "tea cups" from our party. Next thing you know, I hear the hose go on. I told them to take their shoes and socks of if they were going to get wet. (And, I coaxed Maddison to take off that sweater - it was already 80 degrees!). Then I remembered I had their swim suits here from when Laurel took them to the Y last week. So they played for a while with the hose. Then I remembered we still had a blow up pool from last year, so I got that out and WOW did they have fun. They played in that thing for hours.













No comments :