Saturday, April 4, 2009

"The One with the Grasshopper" - Funnier Than a 30-Minute Sitcom!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love 30-minute sitcoms such as Will & Grace, George Lopez, King of Queens, Reba, etc. I need my laugh each day and I get it from those.

Today, in the middle of my heavy spring cleaning in the house, I decided to clean up my computer desktop....meaning finally burn the many, many pictures I've had stored in folders since last July to disks. There are so many so this is a long process.

In looking at one of the folders, I saw there was a video and decided to check it out. I don't remember if I posted this last August, (if I did, think of this as a rerun - I love 'em!) but OH MY GOSH, HOW FUNNY IS THIS?!!

Please excuse my snorting in the video, I couldn't help it. I wouldn't make a good camera man! I really needed this laugh today (it's been an extremely long, stressful week) - hope it makes you laugh too. I think Brent, Maddison and Mackenzee should have their own series, don't you?


No comments :