Monday, April 6, 2009

April Fool?

Okay, so every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is look out the window. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, I just do it out of habit (from when the kids were in school ~ checking to make sure their cars were here meaning they were home in bed and making sure ONLY their cars were here!).

ANYWAY....I could not believe my eyes! Today is April 6 and it is SNOWING. Not only is it snowing, it's ACCUMULATING.....WHAT IS UP WITH THAT, I ask you? Are we just going to have winter year 'round here now? Is there a place where it NEVER snows and stays nice and warm all the time? Yup! Brazil! Can't wait!


In October, this is a beautiful sight. In April, it's just plain MEAN.

Even Ringo was in awe. When we went to bed last night it was POURING rain.

No comments :