Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some of my favorites!

Oh, my gosh, we were all having a great time!

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PICTURE OF THE WEDDING!!! ASHLEY, THIS IS PRICELESS!!!!



From left to right: Joey Foltz's shoulder, Kass Foltz, Sandy, me, Ricky....

Again...from left to right....Ricky's cousin, Melinda, Laurel, and Ricky's first friend he made here in Fort Wayne nine years ago, Chad.

My in-laws, Karen and Harly

From left to right: the back of Laurel's head, Melinda, Teresa, Maddison, Brent, Kass Foltz, and I don't know who is after Kass...


Mitchell and Sara


Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Kenzee kissing Maddi. (I made those dresses!)



Ricky and Ashley getting ready to cut the cake...the cake that my mom and I made!



Ricky and Maddison dancing during the dollar dance....that's me next to them.

My beautiful granddaughters.............(I made their dresses!)
I have a video I will post soon of Maddison dancing to Beyonce's song.


























No comments :