Saturday, January 24, 2009

One week......seven days....and counting!




Wow! Time sure flies! Ricky and Ashley will be getting married one week from tonight.


I've been working since the day after Christmas on Maddison and Mackenzee's dresses. They are now complete except for hemming them up which I will do tomorrow when they are here.


I had Maddison try her's on last week. I didn't have the plum colored sash ready then.


Here's a picture of her in her dress:





I had Mackenzee try hers on today:



I have the ring bearer pillow all finished and I finalized the programs today. I will be printing them tomorrow.

Also, this week, with the help of my mom, I made a practice "proof" wedding cake. I only made two of the tiers. Ashley, my mom, Brent and I all tasted it. I took the rest to work on Friday and they DEVOURED it. Yeah! I also had three people ask me about making birthday cakes!

I think we're all ready for this now. Just so the weather holds out. There are a bunch of people coming from out of town!

No comments :