Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kevin and Sharon

We are in Nashua, NH for my cousin, Kevin's, wedding. He and Sharon were married outside at 10:30 this morning at a beautiful inn. The reception immediately followed. My aunt, Helen, who is Kevin's mother, was able to get up and dance the mother-son dance. That has been her goal since this past winter when she lost her leg to diabetes.


This card was on our table. Kevin and Sharon have donated to several different charities in honor of different people (Sharon's grandparents, Kevin's nephew in the Air Force, etc.) This one was for my dad..............
My mom and Aunt Helen....sister helping sister cut her meat!

Mother-Son dance..............





Beautiful wedding...great to see cousins I haven't seen in years and years. We are heading to Kevin and Sharon's this evening for a family reception.








No comments :